Luminous Labyrinth is a maze solving puzzle game of luminous colors and a minimalism art style. In this Demo you can play through the entire first world of the game. Red World is made up of 8 labyrinths, filled with color obstacles to hinder your path. Solve the maze, find the start, and if you wish, collect all the little white pellets.
Luminous Labyrinth is a maze solving puzzle game of luminous colors and a minimalism art style.
In a world of labyrinths and colorful luminous shapes, you move a glowing cube through a set of mazes all based in worlds of specific color. Discover every corner of each labyrinth to unlock secret areas and avoid beautifully colored obstacles.
Simple move controls with either the keyboard/mouse or a game controller.
No time limit. No added quests.
Just relax and solve some mazes while listening to the original music created by Matt Reeves.
Game Features :
• Move thru labyrinths from 8 worlds of color. (demo includes red world only)
• Discover all hidden areas and glowing stars to complete 100%.
• Use quick reaction time and patience to slide through each section.
• Collect a protective color aura to help against obstacles.
• Keyboard - [ Arrow Keys = MOVE | Spacebar = LAUNCH | Esc = Pause/Exit ]
• Mouse - [Click and Swipe = MOVE | Click = LAUNCH ]
• XBox Controller - [Analog Stick = MOVE | A = LAUNCH | Start = Pause ]
• Use the ESC key to exit the game from the main menu.
• Note: The reset player and level map screen currently still need a mouse to work properly on the PC version.
Note from the Dev: Luminous Labyrinth is currently in active development, so there may be bugs that come up during your play. If you do find a bug, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description and screenshot (if possible).