The download for this Custom Story, much too late, but whatever. I had some preoblems with moddb yesterday, so it's a bit later than I anticipated.
You can ignore this and read the readme.txt instead, if you want! I just copied its contents to here.
A custom story by Skashi (youtube.com/ColoredRetardz)
Translated by ethics
- You can report any bugs on the Moddb-page, but don't expect a patch from me, it's not my custom story and I can't fix it, sorry. Maybe some other nice community members can help.
- Also make sure you have selected "English" as your game's language.
- The translation is not word-by-word, that means I translated it by context, not accurately. Still, the context should be the same.
Also, some things would have seemed really weird (or simply wouldn't have worked) in English if I had translated it word by word.
- I changed some things in the story. For example, the original translation mentioned the Inka grave was in Great Britain, I removed that for obvious reasons.
Other than some of these minor inconsistencies I did not modify anything, except removing some scripts at the end, where the player stared at a really bright part of the map
(you are forced with the StartPlayerLookAt(); script), that would have made the onscreen text unreadable.
- I discovered some models don't work, especially one I have shown on the Moddb screenshot page. It doesn't really affect the gameflow though.
Other than that, that's it! Have fun playing this translated Custom Story. Make sure to leave a rating after you finished it!