0.4.1.1 - Conversion for Patch 3.2.1.
Made by Tatoon for HIP Mod with SWMH running on CK2 3.2.1 (not guaranteed to work otherwise, but knock yourself out).
I made this fix submod for realism and balance reasons on the already amazing HIP Mod. If you don't like it...well...you can suck my tiny little balls, like you ancestors before you (yes, I mean your mother...classic).
Current version: 0.4.1.1
- Changes the religion on almost all Iberian provinces to catholic in the 867 AD start;
- Greatly decreases the number of provinces with Andalusian culture (to 1).
- West and East Mozarabic culture created;
- Several cultures in Iberia change family.
- Create iberian Kingdoms of Algarve, Toledo and Valencia.
- Central Germanic group changes name to Continental Germanic;
- West Germanic group changes name to North Sea Germanic;
- East Germanic group created;
- Visigothic and Ostrogothic culture moved to East Germanic group;
- Frisian culture moved to North Sea Germanic group;
- Anglo-Norse and Norse-Gaelic culture moved to North Germanic group;
- Norse-Gaelic can now only be formed from Irish and Scottish;
- Created Norse-Briton culture which can be formed from Cornish, Breton, Welsh, Cumbric and Pictish;
- Welsh, Cornish, Pictish, Ostrogothic and Visigothic provinces expanded;
- Celtic group divided between Gaelic and Brythonic.
- Breton can no longer change to Norman;
- Brythonic culture group name fixed;
- All Lapp/Lappish references changed to Sami/Sapmi.
- Conversion for Patch 3.2.1.