A small update on version 0.1.3, bringing the new Great Works system to Orcs and Goblins along with other new content and performance improvements.
- New bookmarks added to showcase new features
- Greenskins can now adapt the Great Cities of humanity and the Great Holds of the dwarfs to suit their own needs.
- Great Works added to represent lost Dwarf Holds; Azril Ungol, Karak Drazh, Karak Ungor, Karak Varn
- Successful Orcs and Goblins now grow in size so long as there's no bigger greenskin to keep them in line
- Orcs and Goblins no longer use the awkward "adoption" mechanic. When da Boss dies, da next tuffest Boy takes over. (As a consequence of getting rid of the non-lore dynastic mechanics for these factions, greenskins no longer use bloodlines.)
- New Waaagh! buildings added, but these can only be controlled by a sufficiently powerful Warboss
- Wild greenskins make it much harder to exterminate greenskins in their homelands
- New bloodlines added for the famous treasure-seekers, Skalf Drakendrengi and Marco Colombo
- The strangeness of Vampire bloodlines being represented by a CK2 trait and a CK2 bloodline has been resolved in favour of using only traits.
- Old mutation events repaired and rebalanced
- Lunacy events repaired
- AI Chaos Dwarfs will now be somewhat more aggressive when raiding
- Many effects switched to more efficient mechanisms to improve performance