This is the Hegemone Pass demo v1.0 for Linux 64. It's meant for the Kickstarter.
This is the Hegemone Pass demo v1.0. It's meant to release with the new Kickstarter!
Check the patch notes!
- A lot of dialogue has been rewritten. Is it better or worse than before (v0.91)? Give us your feedback!
- Major difficulty tweaking overall. It should be much easier than before.
- A link to the current Kickstarter campaign is now on the main menu.
- Reduced enemy titles stats. Hunted shouldn't be as brutal now.
- Slightly increased some enemy stats to compensate for lowered title stats.
- Enemies will now give up after trying to chase you through obstacles.
- Disabled blur on title screen due to some reported performance issues.
- Significantly reduced enemy spawners, removed a few prespawned enemies.
- Near the treasure chest after the long temple, a new passageway has been opened, to keep the flow going.
- Level design tweaking.
- Enemy pathing updated.
- Fixed some issues with Demeter's moods. She's not easy to work with in the studio.
- Title screen altered to dark skies asphodel.
- When Hunted begins, an alarm sound rings once.
- Removed some tutorials, moved some others elsewhere.
- 1 New Sync-Telepathy, focusing on equipping flowers.
- 1UP on the way moved to before the first fight.
- Enemies in the surrounding area now begin to chase you immediately when the Hunt goes on.
- A flash of Yellow (Caution), Green (Safe), Blue (Hubris) or Red (Hunted) flashes when the alert enters that state for a split second.
- Enemies should now return home to where they belong when a Caution phase is over.
- When enemies from spawners return home, they dissapear.
- Yvonne now starts with Medie (healing magic) and Fire Smash (physical fire).
- Ethan now starts with Glacie (ice magic), and Solace (revive magic).
- Fixed a bug with the Stray Soul's stolen title, the Weak QC special ability, protecting from all sources of damage.
- Emilie now starts with Electrie (elec magic), Two Hit (two hit physical attack) and Lag-On Empire (moves any ally to the same time position as Enemy Leader).
That's a lot!