Forsaken Castle is a 16-bit style, action exploration platformer, about a paladin and her fight against evil.
Kickstarter is live!
To learn more about Lily's adventure into the Forsaken Castle go to
Music by Zack Parrish
Art by Klyntoc
- Made tweaks to Synax boss mechanics and WeakFlyingSkull health.
- Added partial heal item drops in various locations.
- Until Save locations are added, Player will now respawn at the last room entered upon death.
- Fixed issue where mini-boss battle could be triggered by holy water being thrown into the room.
- Fixed animation that occasionally glitches when climbing ledges.
- Changed collision layers and tags around a bit so player sub weapons do not inappropriately fire off specific triggers.
- Holy water flames now damage destructible objects like barrels and crates.
- Flying skulls will now properly be hit by flames from the holy water.
- Fixed jump input handling when hanging from a ledge that caused the player to instantly begin a jump the moment they were hanging from the ledge.
- Fixed an issue where Firegem Switches could be triggered by other sub-weapons.
- Added a health item just outside of the first Firegem switch door.
- Slightly increased Fireball damage.
- Fixed an issue where a player grips a ledge after receiving a fatal hit and doesn't trigger death until they climb up.
- Player will now lose their grip on a ledge if they are hit while hanging from a ledge.
- Fixed an issue where area music would not start back up after player death.
- Initial Release! Hurray!