Version 0.1.2 of the Elder Kings Mod for CK2 - Full Release This is a self-installer version. Prior to installation, please uninstall all existing versions of the mod.
- [Added] Normal Map (courtesy of Cabezaestufa)
- [Added] Placeholder Flags for all missing titles
- [Added] New completed flags to several titles.
- [Added] Mane trait.
- [Added] An event to gain the Amulet of Kings (Hint: It involves a certain Golden Hill and your Steward's Survey action).
- [Added] Event to change the Imperial Isle's capital holding to White-Gold Tower should you be a feudal ruler.
- [Added] Cultural Execution Decisions.
- [Added] New Ambition & CB - Warlord/Warlord Conquest; Using this CB will allow you to freely use the Warlord Conquest CB which has no requirements other than not incapable or infirm and having more than 100 prestige. Everyone else gains a "Depose Warlord" CB against the Warlord.
- [Added] Several new leadership traits.
- [Added] New "Employ Adventurers" and "Employ Bandits" decisions when a demesne province has the adventurers or bandits modifiers (replacing mercenaries).
- [Added] New build lists for Castles, Cities and Temples. "Tower" Holdings, special Baronies (White-Gold Tower, Adamantine Tower & Crystal-Like-Law) have completely independent custom building chains.
- [Added] Diseases have been overhauled, removing some old ones and relocalising existing ones, based mostly upon TES:Daggerfall.
- [Added] Prototype artefact inheritance & prisoner item confiscation.
- [Added] Characters with Imperial Legions will now get a triggered modifier that provides a bonus
- [Tweak] Edited Tenmar's border, bringing it further south to sever the small connection between Torval and Greenpoint.
- [Tweak] Armies are now about 1/3 faster than vanilla, Navies are only twice as fast as Armies now.
- [Tweak] Rightful Religious Head opinion mod boosted to +30
- [Tweak] Wrong Government Type opinion reduced to -15
- [Tweak] You can now use the Fabricate Claims job action on anywhere but your own vassals.
- [Tweak] Dukes and above can now use the "Liberate Countrymen" CB.
- [Tweak] Expanded the initial size of the Mane's personal demesne.
- [Tweak] Added 2 new characters in Elsweyr holding County level Temples directly under the Mane, switched a further 2 of the Mane's vassals to Temple holders.
- [Tweak] Rulers will no longer be assimilated by local culture.
- [Tweak] Changed color of Imperial Commune/Imperial Knights to a blueish color to match the new COA.
- [Tweak] Rumare Fleet is no longer a vassal of the Imperial Commune
- [Tweak] Nerfed Divayth
- [Tweak] Downgraded Legions to Counties, all vassal mercs will be counties from now on.
- [Tweak] Tweaked Culture Conversion
- [Tweak] Loosened requirements for adoption
- [Tweak] Survey job outcomes have been tweaked, increasing the likelihood of "good" outcomes.
- [Tweak] Atmora Changes; Reduced to 19 provinces/6 Duchies, placeholder character replaced with Draugr Lich-King, Draugr culture/dragoncult religion added across the snowscape.
- [Tweak] Redone resource system (the modifiers themselves now directly give the bonuses as the buildings weren't 100% functional).
- [Tweak] Optimised the current Spell set.
- [Tweak] Nerfed Summon Daedra.
- [Fix] Hundreds of localisation fixes.
- [Fix] Missing Lich trait icon.
- [Fix] Cosmetic issue where the entire world would be lit up green when Fabricating Claims.
- [Fix] You may no longer imprison/execute yourself through waylit siege events.
- [Fix] Added a couple of missing petty kingdom combinations for forming High Kingdoms.
- [Fix] Many Army positions.
- [Fix] Non-functional modifiers in buildings replaced with functional alternatives.
- [Fix] Orisimer Stronghold now requires the province be Orisimer in order to be built.
- [Fix] Fixed issue with Manes not having their mane, and non-Manes having manes.
- [Fix] Minor Title Auto Assigner event (there shouldn't be any duplicates of the Swordmaster or any other minor title in a single court now).
- [Fix] Narrative events not firing correctly or firing multiple times. They now use a new method of firing ensuring they will only fire once.
- [Fix] Non-Khajiits will no longer become manes.
- [Fix] Dozens of minor bug fixes.
- [Removed] Bandit Mercenaries (speed optimisation)
- [Removed] Adventurer Band Mercenaries (speed optimisation)
- [Removed] Retirement Event (speed optimisation)
- [Removed] Knightly Orders (speed optimisation)
- [Removed] Retinues until a patch from Paradox fixes the issue with inheritance of them (this also resolves our CTD issues).
- [Removed] New education system (until it's in a working state and the bugs are worked out, vanilla education will be restored).
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Big THX, still need Non-LoR patch ?
Yes, if you don't have Legacy of Rome. The installer includes the option to install the patch now though so you don't need to download something else :)
i have no word for u to show how grateful i am. my dreams come true
Do the Khajit have proper female khajit characters in this version or are the female khajit still a picture of a lioness?
One moore tiime (like Frank Zappa would have said)!
So here it comes again without being flagged as a guest: Do the Khajit have proper female khajit characters in this version or are the female khajit still a picture of a lioness?
No, no progress has been made on portraits over the previous release. Our main portraiter has been out of action the past couple of months working on uni projects, though that's now finished for the summer so hopefully we'll get them in for 0.1.3, but no promises.
It says for me runtime error any help? Terminated in weird way contact support ream for information help?
Fixed it now
How did u fix it?
I am having the same problem.
I uninstalled crusader kings 2 then re loaded the mod and it worked. Hope it helped!
Thx i will try that! :D