Easier Wars Mod for RealPolitiks II. Version 1.0 adds easier core claims, better ai unit builds, slimmer borders, and a few small other things. CHECK OUT EASIER WARS MOD 1.1
Do you feel that declaring wars is too long and boring?? Do you want to fully annex provinces but you cant? With this mod, wars are completely revamped and much more better. This mod includes,
- 75% chance for claim core
- 85% chance for claim integration (15%+ for 15 spy points)
- Thinner borders to click on your microstate!
- Some nations are added with debt, will be expanded later on in further updates
GOG Games > RealPolitiks II > Mods [ALL MODS CAN BE FOUND HERE]