Old version of CRF Upsilon. Use the most recent version of the mod to avoid potential issues.
This mod restores a significant amount of cut content to the upsilon segment of the game including a new character and some extra dialogue.
The restored content mostly consists of cut dialogue and characters that I have attempted to restore in the most immersive way possible. This did require some minor changes to existing areas and the creation of new ones to facilitate them and I have done my best to ensure that these areas blend seamlessly with the vanilla ones.
- Restored the ‘divingsuit’ character and his associated dialogue. He can be found in the previously unused service station room near where you first encounter the construct. The door to his room is sealed from the inside, so use the newly opened vent nearby to access it.
- If you remove the pneumatic seal on the door to his room, he will be killed by a construct when you return to his area after formatting the omnitool.
- Using the nearby WAU flower will drain him of life ending his suffering.
- Regardless of how he is killed he can then be datamined to hear his last moments.
- Restored the previously blocked off observation room in the first area of Upsilon as well as an unused sequence where the glass begins to crack.
- Restored an unused intercom data buffer between Carl and Amy.
- Located on a field radio that has been added to the inside of the control box just to the right of the entrance to the shuttle station.
- Restored some unused lines for carl.
- Using the WAU flower attached to his body will drain him of life, ending his misery.
- Restored some dialogue between Catherine and Simon where they discuss carl and his fate at the hands of Simon. There are three different responses for each way that he can be killed.
- Restored some dialogue that Simon would speak after killing Jonsi
- Restored a sequence when simon first awakens where he collapses to the floor.
- Restored some Omnitool SFX and dialogue that would play when attempting to use it before formatting.
- Restored some unused VFX for the reactor terminal boot-up.
- Restored a few lines of dialogue that Simon would speak as he wandered the station.
- Comments on how he is missing his phone
- Comments on realising the station is underwater.
- Comments on reading amy’s notes.
- Comments relating to the Omnitool including when it is first acquired and detects or opens a door.