Black Mesa: Crack-Life Remastered V1. Based on Crack-Life by Siemka321.
1. This is a mod for Black Mesa (Steam version), so you must have it downloaded and installed.
2. Find and open bms folder.
Example path:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Mesa\bms"
3. Create custom folder in bms folder.
4. Open gameinfo.txt file (it's in bms folder).
5. Find SearchPaths in that file (it's around line 107).
6. Then you need to add that line: "game+mod bms/custom/*" above "game+mod bms/bms_textures.vpk".
7. Save gameinfo.txt file.
8. Paste vpk files from the CLR Files folder into the custom folder.
All files that start with "CLR_Crack-Life_For_BMS" are the main files.
"CLR_Sam_Voice.vpk" and "CLR_Bootup_Text.vpk" are an optional addon for H.E.V.
More information about these files can be found in the text file "CLR How to install.txt", which I've included in the zip file.
I recommend at least to read at least points 8 and 9.
-Alien Slaves do not appear in Vort scene after the Resonance Cascade,
-"Zombies" drop headcrabs after death (can't fix it),
-"Zombies" have old models (I will upgrade it in the second update),
-Gargantua doesn't have axes,
-HECU don't have death sounds (can't fix it),
-Possible minor model bugs,
Also keep in mind that Black Mesa is a lot bigger than Half-Life and that's why many NPC dialogues can still remain unchanged.