This mod should help to iron out some flaws and balance problems with vanilla CK2. It will also add new stuff.
Bella gerant alii - tu felix Austria nube.
Let others wage war - you, fortunate Austria, marry.
This mod should help to iron out some flaws and balance problems with vanilla CK2.
It will also add new stuff - current additions are only buildings, but decisions, events and plots will follow.
How to install:
(1) Download the .rar archive.
(2) Unpack the files into Crusader Kings 2Mods.
How to play:
The "Bella Gerant Alii" mod is modular - you can either chose to play the full version or select specific components.
The mod contains the following modules:
(1) BGA FULL -> This is the full mod, all extensions included.
The following modules are currently deactivated:
(2) BGA CORE -> Basic mod files, mandatory if you want to select extensions yourself.
(3) BGA EXT council -> This extension allows female courtiers.
(4) BGA EXT laws -> This extension contains the reworked kingdom and demesne laws.
(5) BGA EXT kingdoms -> This extension contains new kingdoms and empires.
Current version: 2.2b (for CK II 1.03b)
Remember: Savegame compatibility is never assured for new versions!
You may use this mod or parts of this mod for own creations.
Just remember to give credit where credit is due.
Most important changes:
- Play characters of any religion!
- Lower supply limit in neutral and enemy territory. Expect to run into attrition much earlier!
- Rebalanced buildings and added several new buildings, including a brand new building chain!
- Lower prestige and piety income - better perform great deeds to become famous!
- Reworked Crown Authority, Demesne Laws and Succession Laws. Less exploitive and more challenging!
- Rebalanced opinion modifiers, event modifiers and traits!
- More and new mercenaries for hire, including bloodthirsty bandit scum!
- Mercenaries are now more costly and Holy Orders less powerful!
- More challenging game against the AI!
- Debt is much more serious!
- Female characters may now become councilors!
- New kingdoms and empires!
- More plots and ambitions!
- More realistic mortality for pregnant wives and children!
- New Events!