New version of the submod now compatible with AWOIAF 7.12, requires a new game.
Changelog for 4.0
Since AWOIAF 7.0 had many changes; I recreated this whole sub mod from scratch again rather than try to update the previous version.
Troop & Unit Changes
- Reworked and expanded all major Westerosi factions’ troop trees.
- Reworked and expanded all major Essosi factions’ troop trees.
- Reworked and expanded the Mercenary Troop Tree.
- Reworked minor faction troops.
- Added new troop tree for House Tully – (Can hire the first tier of these units from Taverns.)
- Added new troop tree for House Manderly – (Player needs to be the owner of White Harbor to access these troops).
- Added 17 new special household units that are now recruit-able from Taverns. (Some of these troops were in the previous version and some of them are new in this version).
- Added 34 new body armours.
- Added 17 new head armours.
- Added 5 new boots.
- Added 11 new shields.
- Added 2 new Arbalests and 1 crossbow.
- Added 2 new polearms, the Long War Spear & Long Glaive, the only melee weapons which are long enough to be used from the back of Elephants.
- Added 12 new horses.
- Added 2 new War Elephants and 1 War Camel.
NPC & Companion Changes
The companions listed below have had their stats and equipment adjusted:
- Ser Barristan Selmy.
- Ser Beron Grey.
- Ser Shadrich.
- The Matter Brothers.
- Syrio Forel.
- Sand Snakes.
- Thoros of Myr.
- Dacey Mormont.
- Brienne of Tarth.
The Lords of the following factions have had their equipment adjusted:
- Northern Lords.
- Riverlander Lords.
- Reach Lords.
- Vale Lords.
- Stormlander Lords.
- Dornish Lords.
- House Lannister Lords.
- Qohorik Lords.
- Volantene Lords.
- Added 21 new banners
- Added 21 new soundtracks
- Added new city icons
- Added new castle icons
- Added new village icons
- Adjusted all NPC recruiting templates.
- Implemented all other changes from previous versions.
Known Issue - Red script error at the beginning of the game, this started happening after the 7.1 patch released earlier today. I am aware of it and it doesn't seem to be causing any issues so far in my game. I am working on a fix for this but this version should still be fully playable and error free.
Produno, for creating the awesome A World of Ice and Fire mod.
Cobainrift for creating all the new map icons, help with texturing and providing feedback and support.
domipoppe for his osp items.
fladin for his osp items.
spak for his osp items.
Dare2Die for osp mounts.
Nieths, for some new soundtracks.
Jess&Reece, for a new banner.
Antonis9 for providing plenty of useful info & advice.