This is the full release version of Atropos Mandate.
As the game is based on early 2000s tech, most hardware currently in circulation should run it just fine. You will need Direct X9 installed and a D3D9 compatible graphics card.
Before you play:
* Do not override autosave (first slot)
* This game is an amateur first person shooter made in FPSC by the game creators. Some jank will be present. Read "known bugs" for more information.
* Due to a bug, the checkpoints in levels do not work. The player will respawn at the start of the level if killed. If you can not progress due to a locked door, please load a previous save.
* Sometimes you might get a subscript out of bounds error during level load. This will usually not repeat if you restart the game, load your last save and continue again. I am sorry for the inconvenience and can understand if this is a dealbreaker for you. However, with FPSC a lot of things are always compromises.
*You can change the controls in the setup.ini if you are not statisfied with the default layout. I packed a scancode image with this game! "Keystate.png"
* While in game, you can press F12 to activate reshade. This will tint the game differently, add antialiasing and a few other neat postprocessing improvments. If you run re-shade: The loading screens will now no longer be visible.