Sick of overpowered colonies outproducing their metropole? Infuriated with an economy that doesn't make sense? Age of Colonialism is the mod for you!
Installation is simple. Just extract the folder then copy the entirety of the contents into your main Victoria 2 directory. It should ask you to replace a bunch of files, say yes to all.
Changelog Age of Colonialism v3.31
- Compatible with PI patch 1.4 beta of 9 Sept 2011
- Rebalanced the new dynamic economy system
- Fixed minor issues with events
- The Netherlands now starts at war with Minangkarbau (may be white peace if under AI)
- The Netherlands now starts with two leaders: De Kock and Michiels
- Prussia/North German Fed AI should now be more capable in gaining diplomatic influence techs
- Artisans can now be promoted and demoted more from and to other pops
- Rebels now require less time to assert their demands if the amount of country forces is less than 1 division
- Fixed some factory and artisan profitability