Windows Alpha 0.2 - 2 multiplayer maps, 3 characters, 4 weapons.
- Extract the ZIP to a directory of your choice.
- Double click bond.exe to run the game.
- Multiplayer only at this point.
- Ability to choose bots via the "Configuration" screen when creating a new multiplayer game. This will be renamed to "Bots" when the UI is overhauled and correct images can be made.
- 2 maps: DM Island and DM Power.
- 3 player models: MI6 Suit, MI6 Stealth and MI6 tux.
- 4 weapons: P99, Frinesi, Raptor and Grenade Launcher.
- Some sound effects extracted from the Nightfire console game (more to come later).
Bug Fixes Since 0.1a
- Fixed player models sometimes freezing before their death animation was over.
- Fixed being able to exceed the max movement speed limit by continuously strafing from side to side, or by strafing along walls.
- Improved bot weapon firing logic.
- Fixed "disconnect" in the menu not actually disconnecting you from a multiplayer game.
- Fixed "stuffcmds" (eg. "+map") not working on game launch.
- Hit detection is sometimes inconsistent - shots that should have hit a player do not appear to do so. This is being investigated.
- There is no current support for the Nightfire model format, so models that have not been converted to the Half Life format are not present. Native Nightfire model support is planned for the future.
- Player bodies do still occasionally freeze during death animations, but this is no longer indefinite. The models finish their animations once the dead player respawns. To be fixed in a future release.