For After the End v0.5f. Not save compatible. Have you ever felt as if After the End is a bit too serious or shallow? In that case, look no further for Wild Wasteland has your back! This mod aims to add a series of features, characters, religions, and events that would be considered too silly or nonsensical for the world of After the End. In addition, WWW features a host of various bugfixes, improvements and tweaks (warning - some may be subjective!).
After the End - Wild Wild Wasteland 1.6.0
Have you ever felt as if After the End is a bit too serious or shallow? In that case, look no further for Wild Wasteland has your back! This mod aims to add a series of features, characters, religions, and events that would be considered too silly or nonsensical for the world of After the End. In addition, WWW features a host of various bugfixes, improvements and tweaks (warning - some may be subjective!).
Note - most, if not all AtE submods are incompatible with WWW, due to the amount of files edited. We recommend that you have all the DLCs enabled, as we have not tested this submod without them.
- Download and install manually the Americanist Flavor submod.
- Download and install manually the Guruism submod.
- Download and install manually the Canada Expanded submod.
- With those three mods installed, install Wild Wild Wasteland manually, and make sure that all the dependencies are checked in the launcher.
Want to chat with us? Visit our Discord!
Not save compatible.
- Compatibility update for Canada Expanded 1.0.
- Complete rework of Americanist heresies:
- Hamiltonians became Madisonians - convinced that the Supreme Court had authority over the President. Features Papal mechanics.
- Jeffersonians became Militarists - enamored with the tales of warriors of old America, they state that it was the Presidents and the civilian leadership that lead to ruin - and they are determined not to let it happen again. They have a new Militarist Feudal government for independent rulers with unique vassal succession and mechanics.
- Libertarians have gotten a lot of new content, with the First Lady becoming the head of a Holy Order and a Society at the same time. The entire religion is now based around the Order of Our Lady Liberty, with various unique mechanics.
- All Americanist heresies can now take part in the pilgrimage, with different locations depending on the heresy.
- Prestigious Brethren pirates may now claim the title of the Pirate King, granting access to new CBs and actions - however, if you cannot convince other pirates that your dynasty deserves to keep the title, it will be destroyed on death, letting others try their luck.
- The Voodoo Religion has received a religious head called the Ati Nasyonal, but due to Voodoo's decentralised nature they have Autocephaly.
- Integrate Mend the Ursuline Schism submod by Panicles.
- Marxian uprising - the peasants of post-Event Americas have had enough, and are now rising up in force, treathening to destroy the feudal order.
- A new crisis, similar to the Redcoat invasion, but this time, the threat comes from within. Marxian rebels will rise up in provinces with a "Marxian Activity" modifier, and they will be much more numerous and dangerous than regular rebels. Should they win, they will establish their own Socialist Republic, or join an existing one.
- Marxian Socialist Republics will periodically infiltrate surrounding realms and cause provinces to gain the "Marxian Activity" modifier, which can also spread from province to province on its own. Furthermore, should a Marxian Republic declare war on a country, those provinces will spawn event troops to support their liberators!
- A new non-playable religion - Marxism (with massive opinion maluses to all), and a new government type - Marxian Peasant Republic.
- A game rule to determine whether Marxian Uprisings will start after 2820, at any time, or not appear at all.
- Consumerists and Monetarists get a unique government type - Corporate Feudal, that allows holding Cities as well as Castles - with some caveats.
- The island of Galveston is now its own province and merchant republic, drawing onto its famous Jewish heritage.
- New cultural retinues and buildings for Cubans and Gael Dub, Macheteros rebalanced.
- Added two new Catholic holy orders - Knights of St. John and St. Lazarus (thanks to Cloud490).
- Added a Brazilian exile in Aruba island (thanks to Cloud490).
- Neognostics have a built-in Sympathy for Pacific religions.
- Integrated the Improved Genetics 2.0 mod by Crimson9.
- Reworked Mormon heresies - Bickertonites and Strangites were replaced with Pacific-influenced Neo-Godbeites and Cult of Saints-influenced Apotheites. (thanks to Ally and Meriador).
- The Rust Cultist and Uahmoche faiths can now be reformed (with the former gaining back their unique doctrine).
- Added the Salt Lake Temple Great Work at game start (Mormons rejoice).
- Spilt the island of Monteserrat from Antigua and Barbadua, and gave them a unique culture - Gael Dubh - representing their Irish ancestry. They belong to the North Atlantic culture group and can raid, but do not suffer opinion penalties towards Calypsonian culture (and vice versa). Thanks to Cloud490 for idea and research.
- Pacifist religions (Anabaptists, Gaians, Libertarians, reformed pagans with Peaceful doctrine) now get a small Moral Authority boost (similarly to the Dogmatic doctrine), and can further increase their MA by completing the "See the Realm Prosper" ambition.
- Chrome Cultists can now go on scavenge expeditions, but it costs them piety.
- Chrome Cultists can now choose to remove their limbs if they have a prosthetic in order to recieve piety and opinion bonuses.
- The Raramuri people of Mexico have been made into Peyotists.
- The Lightbringers and the Dead Sun holy orders got events and decisions.
- The religious makeup of Central America has been slightly changed, as have their starting borders.
- A large chunk of Central America has been tribalised.
- If the Kingdom of Dixieland is created/usurped by a non-South Anglo ruler, it splits into Alabama and Georgia. A Southorn or Dixie character can then meld it back together.
- Added a Gaian heresy - Themyscirai - an aggressive, strictly matriarchal religion that eschews Gaian peacefulness and ecology for revenge against the Man.
- Gaians use Eldership and Tanistry where applicable.
- Gaian/Themyscirai women can choose to take a vow to never marry a man.
- Added a decision to adopt a lowborn as your heir - but unless you are Gaian/Themyscirai, it will carry very hefty penalties.
- The Territory (formerly Tribe) of Airmen, if destroyed by a non-Americanist ruler, will become an Americanist Holy Order, centered around its ruling dynasty (Seniority succession holy order!).
- Continiued rework of South American titles and characters.
- Texan characters are more likely to form and join Independence factions if the liege is of different culture group and religion at the same time.
- Added a "semi-equal" religion category - while they do not gain access to full gender equality from the get-go, they need less Tolerance tech to unlock next levels.
- AI will now advance more laws.
- The Presidency is now indestructible (as it was apparently intended from the beggining).
- Removed Druid trait requirement on Druidic chancellors and put it on court chaplains.
- Gracia Divina can now venerate ancestors.
- Curse of Atom now disinherites.
- Consumerists and Monetarists can now designate heirs.
- Crusades now target entire de jure kingdoms - all rulers of the targeted faith with titles in the target kingdom will be automatically added to war, and if the crusaders win, they will sieze all titles in the de jure kingdom from all defenders, not just the primary one.
- Re-enabled and fixed Liberation Wars (Crusades) for Americanists.
- Added Old World Medicine artifacts (can be found like any other Old World artifact) with assosciated mechanics - identify (or have your court physician do it) the mysterious pills, and take them when the time is right - but be careful of side effects!
- Fixed the vanilla Introduce Heir to Realm bug.
- Brethren pirates now have a unique succession mechanic.
- Gender equality now actually matters, with courtiers, holy orders, barons, merchant republics etc. having a chance to be female in agnatic-cognatic realms, and always female in enatic realms.
- Several new characters, some of which are based on historical After The End dynasties.
- Several new Holy Orders and mercenary bands have been added, including the Secret Service, which can be created by the President of a restored America.
- Rewritten and added events to various Holy Orders.
- A rework of the Native Mesoamerican realms in Mexico.
- Adjustements to the Mictlantec faith.
- A small rework of the Kingdom of Louisiana.
- Multiple bugfixes to both AtE and vanilla issues.
- Various small adjustments and balance changes to religions, laws, etc.
- Integrated the Factional Rebalance mod by General Kysieran to hopefully make blobbing harder in the late game.
- The Americanist Flavor Submod, Guruism Submod and Canada Expanded Submod are dependencies of WWW, as they have been partially integrated, but the submods itself are still required to run WWW.
- Mesoamerican rework.
- Court system, unlocked with Legalism tech.
- AtE Wild Wild Wasteland team:
- Cyrus, Yard1, Indyclone, Cherrypone
- The AtE Fan Fork team
- Tech_King465 for Americanist Flavor Submod
- doctorevulz for Guruism submod (and thank you for helping make it compatible!)
- Lahom for Canada Expanded submod
- General Kysieran for Factional Rebalance mod
- mrtats ~ csgo500 for Republic Equality mod
- Footnotes for the Cult of Marx submod
- Crimson9 for Improved Genetics 2.0 mod
- Panicles for Mend the Ursuline Schism submod
Check out Equestria at War for Hearts of Iron IV!