From humbled beginnings to crazy larger than life endeavors, Rhetoric Games persist in delivering games the best way we know how-- with a lot of work that stems from a culmination of creativity and just pure gamer love
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Rhetoric Games on
Rhetoric Games is an indie studio currently focused on a puzzle adventure debut.
Some of our primary goals with this project include: shaping a resume, gaining experience and getting our name out to the public.
We are looking for a 'Concept Artist (Architectural and Character)' who shares the same goals and passions with us.
What you'll be doing:
- Paint concepts based on the story and the info given by the directors
- Work with the 3D modelers in the process of converting concepts to assets
- Work with the directors to visualize the concepts and the directions
You are ideally:
- Mature and well-mannered (Applicants of greater age are prioritized)
- Able to work in a team
- Passionate about your trade
- Passionate about story driven games
- Game or Film concept art experience
- Experience in Digital Painting
- Familiarity with a graphics editing software
- A degree in Arts, Graphic Communication or other related fields
- Experience in painting with traditional media
Send your application along with some of your previous work (or a demo reel) to drk_hud[at]yahoo[dot]com