• Register

A new kind of video game producer: LogoLAMG LookAtMyGame is a French company focused on adapting the crowdfunding socio-economic model to highly creative video Games. What is a crowdfunding-based video game actor and most globally, what is a video game producer? In the traditional production cycle of video games, producer (like UbiSoft, Eletronic Arts ...) provide publishing, financing, monitoring and promotion for their games. With LookAtMyGame, YOU select and finance the projects you like. And as producers, you naturally have access to the associated benefits: 70% of total LAMG net profit generated by the commercial exploitation of the game (the remaining 30% is allocated to LookAtMyGame to cover its operating costs) A direct relationship with the development teams. Live monitoring of the whole game development process. An exchange place especially dedicated to video games: LookAtMyGame offer a unique meeting place between: Video game development studio looking for a wa

NOT available on Indie DB

The company you are trying to view is not available on Indie DB. Only publishers and developers which have games, mods and other content released on Indie DB are listed. View LookAtMyGame on Mod DB.

Continue browsing the company list, to find the profile you are after.

You may also like
Darkware Game Studios

Darkware Game Studios

2 members Developer

Darkware game Studios is a video game developer founded by Franco Pradenas and Simon Carreño, Both are students of INACAP Chile

DandyLion

DandyLion

1 member Developer

We are developing turn based strategic online game, The Troubleshooter.

Illwinter Game Design

Illwinter Game Design

3 members Developer

Illwinter creates games that focus on depth and lasting playability. We try to make our games more stuffed with monsters, spells and items than any other...

Might and Delight

Might and Delight

1 member Developer

Welcome to Might and Delight, a small video game studio that specializes in creating playful retro-flavored games of the highest quality! In the “studio”...

The Farm 51

The Farm 51

1 member Developer

Our mission and goal is to create high-quality video games for various hardware and distribution platforms. We would also like our products to distinguish...

Naked Sky Entertainment

Naked Sky Entertainment

1 member Developer

Naked Sky Entertainment is an independent game development studio based in Los Angeles. Composed of top MIT programmers and award-winning designers and...

Glowstick Games

Glowstick Games

1 member Developer

2 Man indie gaming development company founded in 2013.

4A Games

4A Games

No members Developer

4A Games is a computer game development studio based in Kiev, Ukraine. It is a company of young professionals who teamed up to found a profoundly new...

The Original Studios

The Original Studios

9 members Developer

We are a small Indie game developer, we are currently developing Elementary school warfare for the Unreal III engine and a small proportion of us are...

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment

9 members Developer

Aterdux Entertainment first formed as a team of four passionate gamers back in 2002 in Belarus, with love for RPG and strategy. Their first project was...

Team Jolly Roger

Team Jolly Roger

9 members Developer

A jolly good dev team, deep in the heart of Finland. Also the creators of Interplanetary.

Anshar Studios

Anshar Studios

3 members Developer

Anshar Studios is a game development studio (Detached developers), employing over 90 skilled professionals and game enthusiasts from the video game industry...