My first map for Killing Floor 2! A recreation of Zombie Estate 2's Zombie High School map.
Map has been updated!
What's new in version 2.0:
-Reworked the spawn volumes to make zeds spawn in groups rather than one at a time
- Reworked path nodes. Zeds should have less trouble with doors now.
- Added more decorations: more debris and cover in the hallways, turned one of the bathrooms into a "torture chamber". Moved some existing objects around.
- Added more destructible objects
- Changed smashed open walls into destructible walls
- Removed some duplicate meshes
- merged some floor meshes to improve splatter maps
-Added interactive/weldable doors
If you prefer the older version, you can get it here Mediafire.com
Thank you for your interest in my first map for Killing Floor 2! Continuing on the theme from my map for the first game, I have recreated a map from the game Zombie Estate 2, Zombie High School. The basic layout is the same but I added a lot more decorations and obstacles to make it more interesting.
- hallways, restrooms, a gym, art class, music class, science class and outdoor area.
- a stand your ground zone
- custom textures
- dead people!
-references to... other...things!
-the particle effect surrounding the stand your ground area wound up kinda wonky looking, but it functions properly.
- sometimes zeds get confused on pathing and take strangely long and indirect routes through the school to get to you. They shouldn't get stuck anywhere though.
- Smashed open walls have some flickering textures inside. I had trouble getting them to look right without overlapping some meshes.
Credits for textures:
"stay in school or else" poster drawn by me, original design from The Grim & Evil cartoon team
"say yes to drugs!" Mr Foster poster made by me
"Say Yes to Drugs!" Pip Boy poster by NS Designs
"Class Ugly" Portraits by Max Oppenheim and Bill Turpin
"Zombie Janitor" by windycitygridiron.com/cheekymonkeyart.com
Wooden base for Zombie High School sign by bonz-paolo on deviantart
Misc textures from google searches and various movies/games