My first map for Killing Floor 2! A recreation of Zombie Estate 2's Zombie High School map.
Update 3.0 is out!
What's New in Update 3.0 of the map:
-Fixed a problem with Zeds not attacking the door to the school's front yard when it is welded
- Added more ammo pickups around the map- I redid the splines for the Stand Your Ground Zone and they look a lot better now...but there was a *new* problem with them in which one line of the particles doesn't show up (I must have angered the dosh gods because this is now the third time I've had something go wrong with one of these). I decided to cover this by adding more barriers around the parking lot, and while I admit that is a lazy fix, I think this new barrier wall might be useful as a place to take cover behind.- Adjusted the placement of a few meshes and added some new ones- Added some more blocking volumes to help keep Zeds from getting stuck/confused- Merged more meshes to further improve splatter maps
Updates version 2.0:
-Reworked the spawn volumes to make zeds spawn in groups rather than one at a time
- Reworked path nodes. Zeds should have less trouble with doors now.
- Added more decorations: more debris and cover in the hallways, turned one of the bathrooms into a "torture chamber". Moved some existing objects around.
- Added more destructible objects
- Changed smashed open walls into destructible walls
- Removed some duplicate meshes
- merged some floor meshes to improve splatter maps
-Added interactive/weldable doors
Thank you for your interest in my first map for Killing Floor 2! Continuing on the theme from my map for the first game, I have recreated a map from the game Zombie Estate 2, Zombie High School. The basic layout is the same but I added a lot more decorations and obstacles to make it more interesting.
- hallways, restrooms, a gym, art class, music class, science class and outdoor area.
- a stand your ground zone
- custom textures
- dead people!
-references to... other...things!
- sometimes zeds get confused on pathing and take strangely long and indirect routes through the school to get to you. They shouldn't get stuck anywhere though.
- Smashed open walls have some flickering textures inside. I had trouble getting them to look right without overlapping some meshes.
Credits for textures:
"stay in school or else" poster drawn by me, original design from The Grim & Evil cartoon team
"say yes to drugs!" Mr Foster poster made by me
"Say Yes to Drugs!" Pip Boy poster by NS Designs
"Class Ugly" Portraits by Max Oppenheim and Bill Turpin
"Zombie Janitor" by windycitygridiron.com/cheekymonkeyart.com
Wooden base for Zombie High School sign by bonz-paolo on deviantart
Misc textures from google searches and various movies/games
Downloads for older versions of the map:
v01 - Mediafire.com
v02 - Mediafire.com
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
How do i download thid for my ps4? legit?
To my knowledge, custom maps only work on the computer version of the game.