This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by 2ndborne on
2ndborne is a small indie team of working professionals aspiring to forge their own paths in the games industry. We understand the dedication it takes to spend free time invested in a project and we're looking for someone who shares in our motivation to see a project to completion.
Faye and the Wondrous Flame is an action adventure with a colorful art style and a deep ambiguous plot. If you're feeling intrigued we want to hear from you!
- Solid C++ programming ability
- Build and maintain clean efficient code
- Work alongside the engine level designer via source control
- 10 hours per week and an occasional weekend
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge
- Understanding of blueprints in Unreal 4
- Building custom level design tools for Unreal 4
- Knowledge of source control (GitHub)
Join a team with professional level skill, who's motivated, and has a vision for their future in gaming. We have a solid game with documentation and clear direction. If this sounds like the team for you, please apply right away!
I'd love to see your work! email@example.com