This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Human Resources located United States.
Posted by Team APE on
Affinity Pixel Entertainment, LLC dba Team APE is a brand new team of talented artists and game developers that are dedicated to Redefining Indie - One Pixel At A Time™. We are licensed to develop and publish games for Apple, Android, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony devices. Furthermore, we are of the few small independent companies to actively work with SAG-AFTRA during the strike. We have talent such as Paul Eiding (Metal Gear Solid, Skyrim), Jon St. John (Duke Nukem), Owen Thomas (TT's Walking Dead, Bioshock), and many more. We are currently developing and publishing two Third-Party games for iOS & Android, as well as our own project, Fallen Angels - The Ultimate Noire Experience®.
We are excited to announce there are several internship opportunities available for current or recently graduated students who are looking to gain industry experience, new knowledge, career guidance, and much more from our seasoned team if professionals. Some of the perks we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Certified letter from the Owner & CEO of Team APE stating you successfully completed your internship at our company for your school or any other institution.
- One-on-one guidance sessions from professionals who have over 30 years of combined experience.
- Resume critiques, facelift, and how to create one.
- LinkedIn Recommendation, critiques, and how to make your page searchable for employers.
- Resources to help you land your dream job.
- Invitation to our weekly company meetings to get an idea of how we work as a team, discuss our projects, and plan for our future.
- The opportunity to join our team full-time.
We are currently offering 3, 6, and 8 month internships.
Internship Currently Open:
- Administrative Assistant
- Assisting with organizing our documentation, game assets, and other relevant files in our Google Drive.
- Take notes during our company meetings.
- Sending and responding to e-mails.
Please send your resume, picture of your valid school ID (2015 - 2016, 2016 - 2017, and 2017 - 2018 ONLY), and requested internship length firstname.lastname@example.org.