Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Party Llama Games on
Hello IndieDB Community,
This is a volunteer position!
Party Llama Games are looking for a Writer to join our team to help create an amazing story for our game Pandora.
We're currently needing someone to:
- Fix up the missing loopholes in character bios
- Make sure the flow of the main story is on track
- Implement new ideas in the main story to make it interesting enough
- Come up with dialogue for the NPCs and main characters
- Come up with weird but exciting side missions for the player to do
We're looking for someone who's passionate about storytelling and ready to take Pandora all the way.
The tone for Pandora is a lot like the game Fable. We're looking for British humour (that can be a touch rude at times) but we're also looking for a serious tone for the main storyline.
This might not be a one person job and could require two people to split out the tasks.
We have a team of 10 working on Pandora currently and whom are very dedicated and can't wait to see Pandora succeed. We are SUPER friendly, love to talk about llamas and love seeing our work get better by improving each other.
We are looking to sell Pandora on Steam and to fund the continued development of Pandora episode 2.
Do we know what we're doing?
- Use Discord for communication
- Weekly voice meetings
- Work to milestones
- Pandora is currently on Steam as "coming soon".
Our current game, Pandora is based on the Greek story of Pandora's box, holding a greek theme and influenced by the Greek culture.
Please take a look at our game here:
For more information please do not hesitate to contact me at my personal email: email@example.com