This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Level Designers located Anywhere.
Posted by CrytivoGames on
Crytivo Games is seeking a passionate and talented systems designer who will assist in the game design and balance for The Universim. You will work with the lead game designer to implement new and complex systems with a focus on new content design and in-game economies.
- Work with the lead designer to craft new content systems and help balance those systems.
- Interface with programmers and artists to make sure the desired functionality and vision is achieved.
- Create and maintain design documentation.
- Play-test systems and help to organize and gather user feedback.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Must be able available daily for at least an hour or two to meet with lead designer.
- Comfortable with large amounts of complex data and data entry using Excel.
- Some game design experience.
- Unity experience.
- Part time contractor with potential to become full time.
Include the following with your application:
Applicants must include a CV/Resume, bonus points for a portfolio of work.
Applicants must have Skype for the interviewing process (please include your Skype contact information)
Please specify your pay range when applying. Applicants who do not include desired rates will be given lower priority.
Please keep in mind that we are an indie studio, so we unfortunately cannot provide top-end industry pay for your services. We will, however, do our best to come to a fair agreement. You will grow alongside us as the game and the studio develop over time. We are a close-knit group, and we’re looking forward to working with you in the future.