Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Illuminated Games on
Following the successful release of our latest project, Golem Creation Kit, Illuminated Games is gearing up for a brand new adventure, bigger and better than all that have come before, in partnership with our publisher,
The project is titled THAT OLD FEAR: THE STRANGE WAR.
We're seeking skilled 3d animators to define the core look and movement of the game's characters, and create a bizarre future the likes of which have never been seen before.
A soldier in the year 2037 is sent home from fighting a war in another dimension. He tries to pick up his daily life while haunted by flashbacks from fighting strange beings with strange weapons in a strange place that doesn’t quite obey the laws of physics.
TOF is a narrative sci-fi adventure with action/horror elements, with a veteran team led by writer/designer Ryan A. Span (Mount&Blade;, FRONTIERS, Euclidean, The Next World, Golem Creation Kit).
- Be an up-and-comer with drive and ambition.
- Be able to design and animate isometric characters to a high degree of quality.
- Can work within the constraints of the indie development cycle.
- Can self-motivate and work hard to deliver a high-quality product.
- Be a team player with great communication skills.
3d experience is a plus but not required.
Contract terms are work-for-hire. This position would suit younger or part-time developers.
Work communication will take place over Skype or Discord, with no exceptions.