Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Illuminated Games on
Following the successful release of our latest project, Golem Creation Kit, Illuminated Games is gearing up for a brand new adventure, bigger and better than all that have come before, in partnership with our publisher,
The project is titled THAT OLD FEAR: THE STRANGE WAR.
We're seeking skilled 2d artist/animators to help define the core look of the game's characters and enemies, and create a bizarre future the likes of which have never been seen before.
A soldier in the year 2037 is sent home from fighting a war in another dimension. He tries to pick up his daily life while haunted by flashbacks from fighting strange beings with strange weapons in a strange place that doesn’t quite obey the laws of physics.
TOF is a narrative sci-fi adventure with action/horror elements, with a story by veteran game writer Ryan A. Span (Mount&Blade;, FRONTIERS, The Next World, Golem Creation Kit).
- Be able to design and animate detailed characters to a high degree of quality.
- Be familiar with creation and animation of pixel art.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the indie development cycle.
- Can self-motivate and work hard to deliver a high-quality product.
- Be a team player with great communication skills and fluent English.
Some 3d experience would be a plus.
Work communication will take place over Skype or Discord, with no exceptions.
Compensation will depend on skill level and time commitment.
Send your application with portfolio -- links, NOT attachments -- to email@example.com