The game about rebuilding your world. It has been destroyed and burned by robots and fire breathing creatures. Your task is to fight back and make your world livable again.
Vi are trying to speed up development and noticed that there were particularly small number of new features added in last releases. That's why our main focus was to balance the number of features, bugs, tests and code quality improvements.
There are two main features added in this release:
- A new tree, sugar tree. It becomes sugar when you cut it down. Sugar can be used to gain more energy.
- A wooden "door" that needs to be cut by an axe.
- New sounds for some actions.
- Better digging in the terrain.
- Buddies as saved.
- Some changes in the start of a game.
- Improved experience menu (TAB).
- Improved the transformation from a burnt island to a more friendly island.
- Experience is gained continuously based on number of live plants.
There was as usual some bugs that were fixed, the worst was when the number of entities were multiplying in runtime.
It gave banana explosions and buddies overpopulation.
All feedback is welcome!
If you don't want to use the in game feedback form, email us at email@example.com