Forum Thread
  Posts  
What was your first project? (Forums : Development Banter : What was your first project?) Post Reply
Thread Options
Aug 25 2017 Anchor

What was the first project you ever worked on and what was your role? :)

Aug 25 2017 Anchor

Working on a horror game without any story and stuff. You know, just experimenting at the time (the game never left a VERY early stage). But it was fun nevertheless :D

What was your first project? :)

Aug 27 2017 Anchor

This game is my first project:

Crime Buster

Since it's a mod using sprites from other game with OpenBoR engine, I could work most of the game myself

Aug 27 2017 Anchor
Phoenix1747 wrote:

Working on a horror game without any story and stuff. You know, just experimenting at the time (the game never left a VERY early stage). But it was fun nevertheless :D

What was your first project? :)


Cool stuff haha! :D Are you still in game development tho?

Phoenix1747 wrote:

Working on a horror game without any story and stuff. You know, just experimenting at the time (the game never left a VERY early stage). But it was fun nevertheless :D

What was your first project? :)


Sratch that, I've just checked your profile and saw you ARE still in a game development. :D pretty cool. Are you a solo indie?

Aug 27 2017 Anchor

Yeah, not really game development. More like apps and my one single mod xD

But yes, I'm a solo dev :)

Aug 28 2017 Anchor
Phoenix1747 wrote:

Yeah, not really game development. More like apps and my one single mod xD

But yes, I'm a solo dev :)


well, close enough! :P Best of luck with your career!:)

DarkBloodbane wrote:

This game is my first project:

Crime Buster

Since it's a mod using sprites from other game with OpenBoR engine, I could work most of the game myself


very cool, mate!:)

Aug 28 2017 Anchor
TilenM wrote:
Phoenix1747 wrote:

well, close enough! :P Best of luck with your career!:)

Thanks :)

Insentience
Insentience Hello there
Sep 27 2017 Anchor

My first project was a Quake 1 mod I made over 10 years ago.

Unfortunately, teenage me didn't value version control, and as such I ended up losing everything after my hard drive failed :(

Oct 2 2017 Anchor

My first project was the ActionRPGToolkit for UE4 developers. Now I'm using my toolkit to create the game Emberheart, which is my first real game! Check it out at www.facebook.com/Emberheartgame ;)

Nightshade
Nightshade Unemployed 3D artist
Oct 6 2017 Anchor

Map editing of Doom -levels when I was 10

--

   - My portfolio
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” Hunter S. Thompson

Oct 21 2017 Anchor

Currently working on my first project in a team would be sweet to get you guys to play and send me some feedback

Can check it out here on Indie DB (Indiedb.com) or go to our official website (Theunexpectedgame.com) .

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.