The legend of Lorosity is a tale of an incredible power that could change anything... From a person’s looks… destiny… and even the world itself... This power exists within 8 shards, which were once a whole crystal... Once gathered, unimaginable wishes may be granted (Number of shards is not finalize and can potentially change).
To install the game, unzip the rar file, and install exe file.
The Legend of Lorosity brings back traditional turned based rpg inspired from classic jrpg. It features the following
· Traditional Random Enemy Encounters
· Each Character has unique skills.
· Crystal Magic System for character to get an extra edge in battle.
· Defend and Defend Boost
Info on defend boost- Defend boost is a unique way to give the defense option an extra meaning in battle. Traditionally the defend option isn't used too often in battle so what we did is any perk that is on an accessory item only gets activated for that character in battle once you use the defend boost option. It uses up a turn, but it will give you the extra perk that your accessory currently has.
· Tier System- The Tier system replaces traditional stats. Character stats are placed in tiers, (example a character that is D tier in speed and is fighting an enemy that’s a C tier in speed the enemy will always be faster no matter what your level is unless you raise your character tier above the enemies. The system is more in depth but we will talk more about that later.
Arrow Keys Up,Down,Left,Right Controls Character
Shift Key, or A Makes the Character Sprint
X Cancels/Opens Party Menu
S Switch Character(In Battle)
Alpha Demo Level Cap is 5
Bandit King Jaka Can cause bleed(currently in Alpha build no item heals bleed)
if the character dies that is poison once revived that status effect will be removed.
Known Bugs For Early Alpha Build
1.Character Lumeya when defending will not reset animation after her time bar recovers until it is her turn again.
2. Character will do their escape animation when escaping battle even after they are dead.
3. Attack Power/Damage output sometimes resets to 0 (may notice magic will sometimes take 0)
4. Rare instances of magic missing (need to make it so that magic cannot miss at all)
5. Rare instance of critical attacks missing ( will do the same for magic)
6. Battle encounters may happen(rarely) when talking to the second brother in the alpha demo if this happens, may need to restart the game as it may glitch in a loop.
7. Layers for players and enemies will be corrected for the next demo which will have an actual section from the game.
8. Sound Effects will be adjusted
9. General grammar errors. "some dialogue will be spelled wrong on purpose to go with characters personality"
If you have any feed back please give them we are eager to hear what you have to say about the game. Feel free to make any playthrough/commentary videos on it as well ^__^.
Also let us know how the game runs on your system. We ran across some instances where the game ran slow but so far this has only happend on one computer.