This is the first public release of this game.
The whole game can be played all the way to the end.
It's not done, though. Most of the audio, dialogues and polishing is missing.
Early Access release for Windows. Runs smoothly on mid range hardware.
If you play the game during development, please report bugs:
- Adding GUI overlays for controls and control overview
- Some bug fixing
- Adding more sound effects.
- Enhanced audio controller. Sound will fade behind closed doors and gets filtered through walls.
- Adding some sound FX.
- Tweaking movement speed.
- Changing collider for the staircase to avoid getting stuck.
- Upgrade from Unity 5.5 to 5.6.
- Added app icons.
- The debug info is now off by default. It can be turend on in the settings.
- Fixed a but that freezes all controlls after level switching.
- Increased hit areas for collectible items.
- Adding text output when interacting with objects.
- Adding dialogues to support the story.
- Increasing font size in the temporary menus.
- Some bugs crushed.
- Increased mouse speed.
- I hung some pictures on the walls.
- Placed a stack of coins.
- You now need to find the coins to play the game inside the game.
First release! This is the first version available to everyone.