WARNING: CONTAINS NUDITY LINUX RELEASE of General Practitioner 006 Ice Dream, see the changelog below for further infos.
GENERAL PRACTITIONER 0.0.6 ALPHA RELEASE - "ICE DREAM"
* Bug fixing
- Most important fixes involve examinations of Kiko, Karen, Mark, Monique
- Mark Urine sample won't be taken from his vagina (!) anymore (thanks God!)
- If you blackmail Kiko for money you won't get in bed with her (and you'll get the money this time!)
- Even if you return Kiko's phone you'll get the money (for real! I swear!)
- Fixed some missing images and text in Fanny's exam introduced in 006a
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player to buy a gym subscription
- Fixed some issues on earlier exams not recognizing the actions the player made
* Changed the structure of folders in the "images" folder of the installation directory. That requires to install the game on an empty folder and not just overwriting an older installation.
While overwriting won't cause crashes it will make the game heavier on disk space.
* Fixed contact email address in a game text
* Examination mode has been re-organized to better fit the new Examination interface
* Added Android compatibility
- User interface has been revisited for mobile compatibility
* Added Mac compatibility
* An option to buy a dog has been added. Owning a dog will unlock special events in future updates as well as giving advantage in flirting with some characters.
- Breeds available are: Labrador, Beagle, Great Dane.
- You can choose name and gender for your dog.
* Stats are now used in the game. You will encounter situations where your charme and knowledge will be important to progress the story or to succeed in examining a patient.
- The same applies to money.
* Rita's story arc will feature a randomization of the info you'll get to know about her life, character and habits. Each time you'll start a new game the story experience will be different.
* It is now possible to choose which examination to start with while in EXAM MODE
* The 3-exams limit has been removed by all examinations
* You can now access your character's stats by clicking on the "Stethoscope" icon in the daily planner interface.
* Icons have been added to show the MC's mood when replying in important conversations.
- Icons are replacing text entries previously shown (i.e. *calm*, *professional*, ...)
* Fanny Exam has been added. This is an hospital exam, so it will be available after you accept Dr. Richards' proposal. If you don't this exam won't be available.
- in EXAM MODE this exam will always be available
* Bridget's exam is now available. This exam features the beginning of a dedicated story arc which will be developed in future updates.
- Bridget's story arc won't be available in Examination Mode but will be available in Vanilla Mode
- Bridget exam will start after Mark's.
* Julius' exam is now available. This exams will be performed with Dr. Poulsen. If you haven't hired the doctor you won't play the exam.
- If you want to test it nevertheless open the console with SHIFT+O and write $ poulsen_hired = 1 and proceed as usual
* All examinations have been revisited in user interface. When you choose an exam you will click directly on the hotspot instead of choosing what to do from a textual interface
* Genital exam was removed from Anne's one, because it was always ment to be an urinalysis instead. For the same reason urinalysis has been added.
* Katia exam is now available only if you hired Dr. Borelli
* Mark exam is now available only if you hired Dr. Kaplan
* "Back" and "Eyes, Ears and Nose" exams have been added to Robyn's examination with new pictures
* Fixed a bug that made it possible to use special equipment in examinations without buying it first
* Ice Dream story arc is now available. The story arc involves Rita Maxwell and your quest to convince her to leave her boyfriend and stay with you. The story arc will begin immediately after Rita's exam (or "skipping to the update"). You will need to "Explore City" until you discover the Ice-Cream Shop and then use your phone to call Rita and proceed with the story.
* The game will end on July 31st to prevent players to go further. Full version of the game will cover an additional 10 months and there will be at least two more events in May.
* Kiko's achievements seems to be broken. I'm working on it.
* Added sound effects (breathing / heart) to all examinations