Brutal Nature has just released version 0.27! Download it today and give it a try!
Main new features are a tutorial quest to walk you through the game as well as scripted quest support, scripted as in users can easily add new quests using angelscript!
Also once again for this release we have fixed ALL known bugs! That means you users get to find new bugs for me to fix!
- Fixed all known bugs.
- Added scripted quest support to engine.
- Added tutorial quest.
- Added quest script action callbacks for most user actions, dropping items, using items, crafting, pressing keys, interacting with objects, etc.
- Added quest objective completed sound.
- Added quest completed sound.
- Added script callbacks for server start up and shut down.
- Fixed terrain editing bug
- Halved food usage
- Improved terrain generation by making the separation between regions more irregular.
- Added saving/loading of regions to world save file
- Added saving/loading of quest script callbacks.
- Better error reporting and logging.
- Error message box now contains basic error information.
- Fixed party menu bugs.
- Reconnecting servers now remove old ghost connection automatically.
- Reconnecting users now remove old ghost connection automatically.
- Shadow depth format changed for better compatibility.
- Added support for modification keys to the key binding code.