Cat Banana Studios is proud to announce the launch of the Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaigns for Imagine Nations. Imagine Nations is a genre defying sandbox game (think Minecraft or Cube World) that combines elements from all of your favorite games in a procedurally generated universe.
About Imagine Nations (www.imaginenationsgame.com)
Imagine Nations is a game where players will be able to build their own adventure, cultivate lands, seek out new civilizations as they quest, and expand their world. The choice is up to the player as to how you want to progress. Do you support the cultures directly by helping to gather resources, building new buildings, settling down with your own home, and maybe even starting a family? Or do you work indirectly, completing various missions offered (which may send you off to dangerous and exotic locations) that have the potential to impact on how well the towns function? Or maybe you simply don't care about these people, and go off on your own and rough it? These are one of many ways you can play Imagine Nations.
Kickstarter Launch Trailer: Youtube.com
- Explore a vast procedurally generated universe, from your starting planet to the stars beyond!
- Research new technologies that help both yourself and various cultures advance through the ages.
- Go out and build creative and elaborate constructs from duct tape and guano (or whatever else is lying around on the ground).
- Engineer and pilot a new jet, ship, or even a state of the art spacecraft.
- Build and run a successful town, growing it to heights beyond just a planet, but into space itself.
- Fight creatures and find awesome loot in dangerous locations with all your friends, only to sell it to some sucker in a nearby town.
- The opportunities are as endless as your imagination.
Kickstarter Campaign: Kickstarter.com
Steam Greenlight: Steamcommunity.com
About Cat Banana Studios (www.catbananastudios.com)