As you may know last week-end was playtest weekend, i made a small test in 1v1 to check if everything went well but when we were 3v3 the world collapsed which wrecked the event.
There were a few errors related to connection & disconnection which i wasn't able to catch before, unfortunately. I considered trying this week-end again, because i think it's fixed but there's something i wanted to do for a while now and i think i know how to do it : rewriting my event system; so this is how my week-end is going to happen.
- ADDED bots ! (for debugging only)
- ADDED a new skill : converts life into energy
- ADDED damages when charging
- ADDED a new target type
- REVAMPED the tower points icon & behaviour
- CHANGED controls for skills
- TWEAKED a lot of variables related to skills, dmg, range...
- FIXED a bug where destroying objects wouldn't go through the internet pipes in every cases
- FIXED a bug where actions were not blocked when energy is too low
- FIXED a bug where actions not in range would still fire
- FIXED out of sight projectiles being destroyed within wrong limits
- FIXED a bug where towers would auto regenerate
- FIXED nicknames not showing up in chat
- FIXED a bug when killing someone carrying a tower