The Visions of Amareth Midterm is here, and with it comes eight new Legendary runes, one Limited Edition rune, a new story, and more!
Visions of Amareth Midterm Short Story Contest Results
In December we launched a contest giving players a chance for their short story to become part of Pox Nora Lore. The community narrowed down the entries to 3 finalists. All the entries were exceptional, resulting in this being extremely close decision, but after much deliberation Bellagion's entry A Field Report was determined to be the winner. The three finalists will be contacted regarding their prizes. Congratulations to Bellagion, the two other finalists Skullferno and badgerale, and a big thanks to everyone who participated.
- The Visions of Amareth Midterm Pack has been added to the Pox Nora Marketplace. This pack will give 1 of the 8 new Legendary Visions of Amareth Midterm runes along with 2 Platinum Tokens.
- The Visions of Amareth Midterm Bundle has been added to the marketplace will award the Limited Edition Outcast De'lim rune with unique art, 1 of the 8 new Legendary midterm runes, and 2 Platinum Tokens.
- A new story A Field Report by Bellagion is now available.
- Croma Extinguisher
- Cyclops Rockshaper
- Dunes Enigma
- Flamebreath Ballista
- Lonx Icelord
- Salaman Privateer
- Outcast De'lim
- Fixed an issue that was causing the equipment Ethereal Hammer not to function.
- Fixed an issue that allowed for inactive runes to be crafted using the Rune Forge.
- Fixed an issue where the relic Ethereal Pool was inappropriately giving illusions Scornful.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Heroic Achievements to not properly reset or track progress for some players.
- Fixed an issue that allowed champions with the ability Brushwalker to move over impassable terrain if those tile spaces were Vegetation.
- Fixed an issue with the ability Nora Pearls that allowed its effects to stack.
- Fixed an issue preventing the spell Nora Drain from being cast.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Scythe Whirl ability's buff from being dispelled.
- Fixed an issue with the ability Fire Blast that was causing it to hit friendly champions.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Equip: Heretic Shackle could equip unequipable champions.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Magnate's Blessing would not trigger Quest: Support Ally.
- Fixed an issue where the condition form the spell Taint could not be dispelled.
- Fixed an issue where a champion with the ability Precision could still miss if the target was under the effects of the spell Whispers of the Mind.
- Fixed an issue where some players Avatars would have abilities that were above rank 3. All abilities on Avatars should not go higher than rank 3.
For a full list of all the changes checkout the Official Patch Notes.
- Abilities & Conditions
- Forglar Swamp
- Forsaken Wastes
- Ironfist Stronghold
- K'thir Forest
- Savage Tundra
- Shattered Peaks
- Sundered Lands
See you on the Battlefield!