Clarifications about the map:
* I know Paraguay made its independent path, but I don't have the time to add it as a new faction with all that that implies (new tree of troops, uniforms, lords and their wives / daughters; icons, textures, flags, new scenes of towns, cities and forts and a long etc.), that is why its territory belongs to the Federal League. If anyone would like to help me with the uniforms and map scenes I will consider adding it as a separate faction.
* By the time the mod begins (August 1814) the forts and towns in the south of the province of Buenos Aires belong to the Viceroyalty of Peru because they had been taken by the uprising of Carmen de Patagones carried out by Faustino Ansay. Although technically his loyalty was due to Montevideo, which belonged to the Viceroyalty of Río de la Plata, this city had fallen to the patriots of the United Provinces in June 1814. For this reason, I considered handing over the towns to the royalist faction that remained in foot and do not create a new one to assign only a few forts and towns.
- New faction: Federal League
- New map: cities, towns and forts with names and historical locations of all factions. We tried to compensate the map as best as possible so that it does not affect the gameplay and balance, that is why some forts of the time appear as towns and some towns as forts, but their names and locations are real of the time.
- New towns and forts in southern Chile that fortify the Viceroyalty of Peru.
- Habilitation of the Island of Chiloé.
- Reassignment of towns, cities and forts to factions to fit the situation as of the mod date. (Ex: Talca is now from the Viceroyalty of Peru, since from Rancagua, not including, to the south all the territories belonged to him on the date of the mod)
- Improvement of the general campaign map. New rivers, correction of steps to adjust it as much as possible to the historical.
- Added navigation system in rivers and oceans. Naval battles.
- Added merchant positions on the campaign map.
- Added a button under the troop (in Party) that allows you to view the troop tree.
- New music: recreate the time in a totally immersive way.
- New sounds of bottles and jugs breaking from shots. (SP and MP)
- New textures, - New banners, - New multiplayers maps, - Reduced wait time in MP siege.
- Death counter, - Quests of money chests.
- Edited scripts square formation. Now more units can be selected to create them, yes, the cavalry is included but they only have to separate it and also there will no longer be 32 soldiers at least, now you can have only 24 soldiers from the same unit.- New factions of "bandits": the Ranqueles and the Abipones (in the territory of the United Prov.)
- New animated icons of the parties on the map. (Parties of the armies, pirates, looters, Ranqueles, commercial carts, Abipones, etc)
- New scenes (maps) of towns, cities and forts.
- Fixed several scenes.
- New consumable items that affect group morale: hot peppers, corn, wine and beer.
- New fellow adventurer: María Remedios del Valle.
- Correction of the lobbyist's menu of undertakings.
- Correction of the main menu, now all the options appear.
- New animated main menu.
- Correction of all trade routes.
- You can trade directly with the caravans.
- More money can be wagered on the Queen of Taverns game and tournaments.
- Cattle now automatically follow you.
- Accommodation of the production of towns and cities.
- You can intervene in any battle without being part of any faction.
- You can read books and scrolls.
- New scenes for the player's endeavors.
- New scene for the player's wedding.
- Fixed the problem that prevented moving the court.
- shorter build time for fiefdom upgrades (it is too long to test, since I must have a fiefdom.
- Prisoners can be released specifically to army commanders. You can release them for money or only if you feel like it (to improve your relationship).
- Add more types of mercenaries in the taverns. Now there will be 2 types of mercenaries in the taverns, but you can only hire a single group.
- Recruit soldiers from the faction that owns the village.
- continue after the battle when you are knocked out. When you fall, you will be able to see your soldiers continue fighting and with the default movement keys, plus the numeric keyboard, you will be able to control the camera.
- There will be scenes of Banks in the capital cities for deposits, loans and withdrawals. You can access from the city menu, as well as from the center.
- AI kick, in the scenes of any type of battle (common battle, assault some town, siege, etc), the bots when fighting, will also use the kick.
- port scenes in each port city. Through the city menu (Lima, Tacna, La Serena, Concepcion, Valdivia, Montevideo and Buenos Aires) you can directly access the port, either to buy troops (pirates or sailors), sell slaves or rent a ship. (Edited )
December 8, 2020
IMPORTANT: "To improve the balance of the game and strengthen the Federal League, I decided to hand over the city of Montevideo, which by the date of the mod (August 1814) was in the possession of the United Provinces. The city would fall under the control of the League. in January 1815 when Alvear ordered their evacuation, motivated by the defeats of the Buenos Aires troops against the artiguistas ".
The United Provinces will have a new city that will be Santa Fe.