Greeting! I am Lee Yunseok, creator of YGGDRASIL STUDIO.
Discouraged Workers has been updated on our many distribution platforms,
also the Steam Summer Picnic Sale has launched!
Changed on V 184.108.40.206 Major Update
- Added: Check for epilepsy friendly in the first run.
- Added: Save names for Bookmarks.
- Added: Reset function for Text speed to the Configuration.
- Added: Transitions option to the Configuration.
- Added: Epilepsy friendly option to the Configuration.
- Added: Keymaps screens to the Configuration.
- Added: Calls the save confirm screen before an important scene.
- Added: More basic controller support(26 Linux, 8 Mac, 11 Windows).
- Added: Additional information for Archives>Concept>Bridge of the Life.
- Added: Additional information for Archives>Concept>Discouraged Worker in Korean.
- Fixed: Replaced all screens layout.
- Fixed: Replaced in-game layout.
- Fixed: Replaced Slap sound effect.
- Fixed: Parted some dialogues.
- Fixed: Korean translation of some system messages.
- Fixed: Controller bindings.
- Fixed: Update manuals.
- Removed: Second image of the Self-inflicted gallery.
- Removed: Patch for Epilepsy Patients.
- Removed: Old unused code.
The sale information is as follows:
We also have a TEEN version.
If you want to play the demo, please download via IndieDB.
Thank you for read this article. The OUYA build will update soon!