Stacks TNT is a block-based sandbox game with highly destructive Jelly-physics! You play Chuck, a guy stranded in a desolate world, with only a jet pack and a pair of hands to work with. Your goal? Build a rocket ship and fly home!
Today we've released a new update of the game. Here's an overview of the changes, some highly anticipated:
- increased physics stability.
- screen shake is now reset after loading
- disabled screen shake in RC mode.
- creative mode: jet pack no longer needs ground below to lift
- creative mode: doubled build and break radius.
- creative mode: instant breaking while holding the right mouse button.
- fixed: relic action zoom factor could clip the background layers.
And here's our new gameplay trailer! It shows you how to build a huge castle and then crash it. Enjoy!
More information can be found on the Steam page.