Note that as it's such a big update, lots of bugs and instabilities are likely until I can get through all the bug-reports. The Stable Build of the game I will leave as it is until the new world map is ready.
- Huge optimisation that uses more multi-threading for the game code and AI, improving performance significantly when there are a lot of characters around.
- AI War Campaigns, NPC factions can now launch proper missions. This is similar to the faction assaults feature that was around in an older version, except the difference is it's now a fully dynamic system. If assaults are coming repeatedly they can be stopped by decimating that faction's base of operations.
- Towns and nests can now be wiped out.
- Random bandit camps, allowing the bandit factions (among others) to have a population source, which can therefore regenerate, run low, or be wiped out.
- Races now have different bonuses and penalties to certain stats
- Render optimisation for the lights, it appears they were slowing things down a lot
- Bars now have a variety of random goons who all sit together: mercenary groups, thieves (with fences to sell stuff to), bounty hunters colorisation maps added to faction armours
- AI squads now move in formation
- You can now buy and sell slaves
- You can now pay the bounty on a character to get him out of prison
- Made our own game launcher (old one was a default part of Ogre engine), which hopefully fixes some of the config problems people had with DX11
- Fixed the shortage of nests
- Fixed being unable to use beds and cages
- Fixed the overpopulation of the slaver camp
- Fixed some more pathfinding/collision bugs
- Fixed a ragdoll display bug