- Inventory now has a handy "Auto arrange" button
- Various research can now be bought at shops in the form of blueprints. You have to buy the basic blueprints in order to build a base now. Get them from the construction trader, the guy who sells the building materials
- New shops for the construction trader.
- You can now craft medkits
- Researching the next Technology level now costs money.
- Different weapon types for crafting must be obtained via blueprints, available at weapon shops.
- Equipment shops vary based on the local faction. For example, The Holy Nation specialises in cleavers.
- Crafting benches now have their own separate crafting queues, rather than having one queue that automatically chose a bench to assign the job to.
- You can mod the min/max character proportions by editing data/male_editor.cfg
- Item values are now calculated dynamically from the value of the materials they are made from
- Can't build wells or farms anymore? You need to buy the blueprints now.
- The old medium and light plate armours have now been deleted, you might want to sell them before updating.
- Fixed building placement on other objects
- A few AI fixes for operating machines
- reduced chances of characters spawning under a buildings floor
- Kole is close to releasing the first audio. It will include some sound effects and music, but not everything yet.
- Chris Roberts is nearly finished with the female models too, so that will be in the next update.
- I will finish armour crafting. I didn't quite have time to make it for this release.