- Inventory now has a handy "Auto arrange" button
- Various research can now be bought at shops in the form of blueprints. You have to buy the basic blueprints in order to build a base now. Get them from the construction trader, the guy who sells the building materials
- New shops for the construction trader.
- You can now craft medkits
- Researching the next Technology level now costs money.
- Different weapon types for crafting must be obtained via blueprints, available at weapon shops.
- Equipment shops vary based on the local faction. For example, The Holy Nation specialises in cleavers.
- Crafting benches now have their own separate crafting queues, rather than having one queue that automatically chose a bench to assign the job to.
- You can mod the min/max character proportions by editing data/male_editor.cfg
- Item values are now calculated dynamically from the value of the materials they are made from
- Can't build wells or farms anymore? You need to buy the blueprints now.
- The old medium and light plate armours have now been deleted, you might want to sell them before updating.
- Fixed building placement on other objects
- A few AI fixes for operating machines
- reduced chances of characters spawning under a buildings floor
- Kole is close to releasing the first audio. It will include some sound effects and music, but not everything yet.
- Chris Roberts is nearly finished with the female models too, so that will be in the next update.
- I will finish armour crafting. I didn't quite have time to make it for this release.
Damn you... now i wont sleep tonight... gotta tryyyyy the new update :D
Doing great! Keep it up :D
I'll sleep fine because after I updated the game it won't launch !
for me the updater crash
ok, problem, when i try to lunch the game, wyupdate crash and it's impossible to play
I could never played this game. I had the latest update on steam but the game hangs on character creation screen everytime and I had to Alt + F4.
I try and launch the game and nothing happens.
Desura version is temporarily broken and new uploads have to wait for moderator approval before they go live. In the meantime you can use the standalone version.
Thank you! Fix works and I am back to playing!
Great work sir.
iv followed this game since 2009 and Im impressed with its progress