UPDATEVersion 0.0.11 (Windows) now Available!
New Features and Fixes in this build:
- Reset power-up state on hero respawn
- Stopped round timer on demon death or when no heroes are currently alive
- Heroes now spawn bone piles on death
- Heroes can knock other Heroes around with their dashes
- Replaced Demon Close Fireball with a Lobbed Fireball
- Heroes can choose which side of the screen at which to re-spawn by holding the left stick in that direction
Slay the Beast is a versus fighting game where one player controls a huge boss-level monster. While the other player controls a puny (but respawning) hero.
This is an early PRE-ALPHA version of the game. This means that it is very far from feature complete. It is not representative of the final product. As development continues, this game will continue to be updated and have new features added regularly.
This version of Slay the Beast supports up to 4 players in a match between a heroic Knights and a powerful Archdemon.
See the README.txt for information on Controls, Controller Assignment, etc.