Dr. Atominus has been released for Xbox. Also, a new language was added some time ago and many bugs have been fixed.
Available now on Xbox!
Dr. Atominus is now available for Xbox One! It was published by Xitilon.
Dr. Atominus is a short metroidvania platformer with a fun sci-fi story. Here is the Steam trailer:
New language: Polish
Dr. Atominus has been translated to Polish, thanks to Kubson103!
Bug fixes & improvements
Many bugs have been fixed and some small things were added. Here is a list of them:
- Added coins to a certain room
- Added instructions for controller
- Now the music continues after setting sound off and on again
- Fixed small bug with using treasure chests with a controller
- Fixed atom getting stuck in a certain room if there was water in it's legs and it couldn't jump high enough
- Fixed grammar mistake "by any change" -> "by any chance"
- Fixed (probably) window going out of fullscreen or changing position
- Improved performance
- Fixed player getting key when it wasn't supposed to get it
- Disabled room restart button in a room where it shouldn't be used
- Updated Finnish translation
And that's all for now. Hopefully Dr. Atominus will be on other consoles later too.