It took a while, but finally it's there: the big content update with wall stacking, random status zones, void zones, a new tower, several tower and ability reworks and a few fixes here and there! I sure hope you like this update, but as always: do send feedback my way!
- All overload levels now have an increasing amount of randomized void zones which restrict building and enemy movement
- There now are temporary buff and debuff zones appearing randomly every ten waves
- New mob Agitator creates frenzy zones on the path
- You can now stack walls up to 10 times, granting 1% bonus range per stack to the tower on them
- You now have an option in the settings to always show tower ranges
- All healing units and abilities now heal a percentage of the target's max health
- Healing against the core is now only 50% as effective
- Speed status effect has been removed, Frenzy now affects both movement and attack speed
- Slow status effect now affects both movement and attack speed
- Defiant no longer is immune to statuses, instead it can only have one status effect at a time
- Healray was reworked and can now overheal targets up to 100% additional health
- Radiate ability was reworked and now drops radiation zones
- Sniper was reworked, no longer gets a damage bonus for far away targets but now has a minimum range and gets bonus damage per kill
- The Core now has a normal health bar
- Ion Cannon Damage upgrade stacks 15 🡆 20
- When adjusting music and effect volume in the settings, you now get an instant preview while sliding
- Profiles with names containing non-latin characters are now saved properly
- The game no longer softlocks when building your maze before picking your first tower
- On window sizes between 1280p and 1920p all UI elements should be properly sized again
- Changing the language while on the map while choosing a reward now shows the right button
A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.
I bought this on Steam, I really dig this game. Kicked my *** though cause it's tough (for me) but it's great to see a content update. Awesome stuff.