We're thrilled to share Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! 1.0 will launch this October for $19.99 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One consoles -- along with of course Windows PC and Mac OS X platforms on our Early Access stores (and possibly a few other PC shops as well). We plan on locking in a release date (or dates) with our console partners within the next few weeks, and then we'll be able to reveal the official launch date!
Version 1.0 will include a number of small fixes, additional trinkets and some artwork cleanup as we put the finishing touches to the game. Included in 1.0:
- Play through the campaign via single player or with a friend in local co-op (with the ability to change on the fly).
- Upgrade your food truck with dozens of gameplay-affecting modules!
- Expand your food catalog with over two hundred foods!
- Decorate your food truck with dozens of trinkets that span the US!
- Tons of accessibility features that allow you to play the most comfortably you'd like, including motion settings, flashing/strobe settings, audio and colorblind features, and tons more.
- Over a hundred hours of gameplay spanning over 380 levels!
- An amazing original soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer.
A reminder that you can still pick up CSD 3 ahead of launch and save $5 while it's still $14.99 in Early Access -- and actually the game can be had for even cheaper at the moment, as it's 25% off that price until August 17th!