Brutal Nature 0.51 released with account menu and subtitles for quests!
Brutal Nature is also now on Steam Greenlight! check it out!
Download it today for free and give it a try!
- Fixed all known bugs
- Added new shader for the NPC's. Now they are lit much better.
- Added Subtitles to quests
- Added account menu. Accounts can now be registered to a key and the status of accounts (paid/free) is passed to the server.
- Added menu item in account menu to change account password.
- Added menu item in account menu register E-mail addresses to an account for password recovery when that feature is added. Note that registering an e-mail account is optional and will only be used for password recovery.
- Added menu item in account menu to see your total play time across all online servers.
- Added option to display ping next to FPS.
- Added paste form clipboard support to console/chat window.
- Added paste option to all edit boxes by pressing ctrl+v.
- Added ability for certain avatars to be restricted to pre-order only accounts.
- Added better handling of users attempting to open empty treasure chests.
- Added Mouse wheel filter option to config file.
- Increased max condition of weapons in treasure chests from 40% to 60%.
- Increased rarity of Smithsonite and Cerussite ores.
- Optimised client side collision function slightly.
- Optimized world loading slightly.
- Fixed bug that could spawn empty treasure chests.
- Fixed Projectile vs player collision to take into account animation.
- Fixed duplicate Ash from wood recipe in bonfire.
- Fixed bug where player could be seen at the location he died for a single frame when he respawned.
- Fixed bug where interact with players was not taking into account animation.
- Fixed bug where unequipped armors still gave you armor bonuses.
- Fixed bug in instanced object shader not taking into account world shadow.
- Fixed bug caused by optimizations in the last version, bug would sometimes cause random severe slow downs while the world is loading.
- Fixed bug in edit box not allowing '-' after the 1st character.