- Added Alchemy, mix together specific amounts of certain ingredients to create different potions!
- Lighting system has been rewritten to allow for variable quality and multiple light sources
- Game controls have been adjusted to be more comfortable for pc/mac users
- Monster A.I. has been greatly improved
- Weapon data now stored and loaded externally
- Added new item type into game: Ingredients
- Potions and ingredients are now stack-able in the inventory, allowing for a much tidier appearance
- Fixed bug with switching equipped weapons
We also had a little preview go up on Mike B's youtube channel. No spoilers, but something silly happens at the end of the video. (It's an alpha!)
Both mike and his youtube commenters really love the Town Music. All of the game's music is done by minusbaby be sure to check out his stuff, and support what he does! I've also uploaded the current town music to Desura. Here's an embed! :O
Dungeon 1 - Desura
That's all for this week guys! We will have news on other upcoming projects very soon, as well as what's on the plate for Alpha 8 (!). 'Til then...