This is a little project made for a Game Tech course I've been taking in 2013.
"Muamba" is a term used in Brazil to describe contraband and pirated products. The "Friendship Bridge", that connects Brazil and Paraguay, is well known as a place in the borders through where many pirated products enter Brazil, brought by the "muambeiros".
Your objective is to prevent their entrance without paying the proper taxes. To do that you'll have units that will try and talk them over to do the right thing. This is done via shooting them. But they're using rubber bullets, don't worry.
And you'll have the support of missiles. All made of rubber, of course!
You can place your units, sell them, buy extra columns of slots and powers to help defending the area.
How to play:
- Select the unit types below the screen with the left mouse button. The colored ones are the one you have enough money to hire / buy.
- Place the selected unit on an available flashing slot with the left mouse button. When placed the unit will automatically attack the enemies ahead.
- When defeated the enemies will drop money. Grab it!
- You can sell units by clicking the "Sell" button below and then clicking over the units. You'll be refunded with 50% their original value.
- You can also buy bombs below, which are activated clicking the top icon.
- The right mouse button cancels the current action.
- F1 - Help
- F4 - Full screen mode / windowed
- F9 - Saves Screenshot to the game folder
Feedback is appreciated!