Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by ArtForge_Games on
ArtForge is onboarding !!!
We are a new game dev studio that is looking for an animator, who is very confident in their field.
- Build and maintain high-quality rigs and animations
- Collaborate with modelers for the creation of models that meet technical needs
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in using Maya or equivalent 3D program
- A demo reel, demonstrating your rigging / 3D animation skills
- Knowledge of deformations and topology for both Body and Cloth/Hair
- Very confident in UE4 animation tools including cloth animation
- Passion for film, animation and video games
- Can work alone and in a team
- Can handle with ease verbal and written English communication
- Understands the nature of character animation in Action-adventure games (like "God of War" and "Darksiders")
- Understands the nature of character animation in Souls-like games (like "Bloodborne", "Lords of the Fallen" and "The Surge")
- Has a good foundation in principles.
WHY JOIN US:
- You get to be part of an international team of professionals;
- As an uprising company, our community is constantly expanding;
- We are part of a huge network from start-ups, business advisors and investors;
- We are constantly bringing out new concepts and ideas for people to see, share and comment;
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Royalty fee / Equity
- Remote work
- Be your own time manager
- Choose the assignments you want to work on
More information and application form you will find on our website: