Programmers located INDIA.
Posted by Wala Interactive on
Wala Interactive is a studio full of creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves in not what we got, but what we make of what we got. We in simple terms are a team of crack heads with a unique imagination and design style and are not afraid to experiment and go beyond the general conventions.
Besides the creative madness, walas also have a strong technological background. And we utilize both our strong points to develop quality
in-house games, to create CG videos and to provide high quality services to our clients.
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join us. Right now though we are looking for a talented programmer with plenty of experience developing games in unity. Previous professional game dev experience is not required, but is preferred. Must be comfortable working with a large, minimally documented codebase.
Here's what we are looking for:
· Work on challenging, non-trivial tasks in the game dev environment
· Write clean and optimized code
· Work on a new Game Mechanics
· Be involved in the entire development lifecycle
· Ideal availability: 7-8 hours per day, 5 days a week. Preferably between 8 am PST and 7 pm PST.
· Be a team player
· Significant experience with Unity3D
· Software designs skills, including OOP
· Experience with source control concepts and tools
· Understand shaders, textures, meshes
· A good knowledge of physics, math algorithms, and procedural generation
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
While doing your application, please include the following:
· Applicants must include a Resume, a demo reel, and/or a portfolio of your most recent work
· Applicants must have Skype for the interviewing process (please include your Skype contact information)
· Please specify your pay range when applying. Applicants who do not include desired rates will be given lower priority.
We're looking forward to your application sent via email to us at email@example.com