This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by NewValleyStudios on
New Valley Studios is a small-sized indie studio working on our first title. We just started up this year and are very excited to get this project underway with the goal of producing more titles. If you are someone who is passionate about video games, art, programming, then we want to hear from you.
We’re looking to build a team of dedicated, creative individuals that share our passion for a Player-centric experience and want to challenge ourselves to create bigger and better projects as we grow in individual skills and as a team.
We are in search of individuals seeking long-term, full-time employment with our company starting on a casual unpaid position until we can get a kickstarter running and generate some revenue. We currently have available positions for Coders, Computer Artists, Concept Artists, and Writers.
The positions are defined as follows:
- Able to create 3D models
- Possess texturing capabilities
- Work off of 2D art from concept and translate into 3D
- Create artwork based off of written description
- Work with other artists to complete large pieces
- Ability to draw, or learn, a variety of styles such as realism, fantasy, comic, abstract, etc.
- Good organizational skills with documentation into folders
- Be a team player as all departments rely on each other in order to progress
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Be willing to learn new skills and methods
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in English
If you feel that you fit this criteria in any one of these positions, please reach out to us with a resume, cover letter, as well as links to previous projects, art portfolio, writing portfolio, or other examples pertaining to the position you would like to apply for.
Founder - Jason Koop
Business operations - Jordan Koop
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to apply or if you have any questions about the positions or us as a company.