This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Bassetune Studios on
We're looking for programmers for our project.
Our project is being made in Unity
- Skills in Unity
We're looking for programmers who can perform a variety of functions on our project.
Project is a top-down hack-and-slash pvp dungeon-crawler like game. Game is entirely multiplayer based, using randomized dungeons, and a unique combat system with emphasis on gameplay.
We have a GDD to work off of, and a Lead Programmer you would work under.
Assignments may include:
- Creating new scripts of varying degrees specific to the project (mostly server-side, but sometimes client-side)
- Assembling already created monsters/characters with existing or non-existing code.
- Creating VFX
- Assembling already created environment models
If interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is unpaid, but with royalties.
Additional Project Info:
Bassetune Reapers is a Player-verus-Player, competitive dungeon crawler. This basically takes on aspects of dungeon crawling, but with a more aggressive setting. Players will have the option to play as the "dungeon-crawlers" (called the 'Knights', or "Knight Class", in-game) or as the "dungeon" itself (literally called the 'Bosses', or "Boss Class", in-game). What this means is that players can choose to play as the people invading the dungeon, or as the dungeon-holders themselves.
- Intense, fast-paced combat
- Multiple skills, weapons, and ways to play the game
- Tons of different Bosses, Minibosses, creatures and traps to utilize throughout the dungeon
- Multiple unique environments
- Interesting, detailed lore behind both the game and world
- Intricate RPG system
- Ladder and ranking system
- Lots of customization for both classes s of customization for both classes